We’re back!

Things have been hectic during the past two weeks, to say the least. The domain has been down due to a domain transfer that took a lot longer than expected. The previous site was hosted by Weebly, and although they do provide a backup feature, that feature unfortunately does not save blog posts and comments. This means that all previous posts and comments are lost. After learning this we immediately switched to using WordPress instead.

Another unfortunate thing about the domain holdup was that it coincided with the release of Play with Us! Episode 1. Although the timing of that was obviously extremely bad, we felt that we didn’t want to delay the game simply because the site was down longer than expected.

This new domain will ultimately enable us to distribute our content in ways not previously possible. Patreon is awesome in a lot of ways, but rolling out content to backers is not one of them. Navigating the various creator posts can be a nightmare, especially when the posts start piling up as they now have. In addition, this new domain provides us with the ability to host our own games.

The launch of Ep 1 of PWU has, overall, been successful. The game is currently hosted by Newgrounds and Gamcore and has been played 290,000 times as of today, being online for 16 days. Not surprisingly, a few new issues were discovered after launching the game, and the first few days post release were completely dedicated to fixing issues, patching and providing downloadable versions of the game. Work has already started on Ep 2. I’m currently busy finalizing the model for Anna while creating an interactive voyeur scene (as requested by backers). Those of you that have played Emily: Sister Attraction might remember peeking through the keyhole while Emily was in the shower. I’m working on something similar for Ep 2 with the noticeable difference that the scene will be fully interactive, and that there will be a clear action-consequence mechanic.

Work on Homecoming has also continued. As previously mentioned I’m currently in a “phase” where I experiment a lot with the engine, basically trying to push the limits of what it can do. It’s still too early to announce what this will look like in-game, but those of you who have played the January build might have experimented with trying to access Victoria’s computer. It involves discovering her password through a password recovery system that is based on random events. This means you won’t simply be able to look up the password in a walkthrough to access the content on the computer (which currently consists of 40+ blog posts chronicling Victoria’s time in Paris). I was fairly happy with the puzzles I created in the first game, but for the sequel I want something different and something more complex.

I wanted to get the site up as quickly as possible, so you might notice some sections that don’t look good or are completely missing. As I work on restoring the site, a huge thank you to all of you have played Episode 1 of Play with Us! and provided us with feedback. And of course, to our backers who enable us to keep making free games.

See you soon!

52 Comments on “We’re back!

1. Shaboozie says:

When can we expect episode 2? Great job on episode 1, by the way!

Your older game says size of 50MB but the download is about 84MB. Is that still the right file?

• Palmer says:

Thanks for reporting that. It’s increased as I recently included a .blorb file to for people that didn’t want to or could run the .exe. The site has been updated to accurately reflect the new size.

3. roger sanders says:

how do you dwonload/play the games?

4. Nosaj says:

Hey I just finished playing PWU Ep.1, and it was great. Probably my favorite hentai game I’ve ever played yet, and I can’t wait for Ep.2. Lastly, that sleeping scene was really well made and I enjoyed that thoroughly.

5. jav1 says:

How can i play it on android device?

6. paul says:

your game looks great, but l cannot get to play it, l get to click screen to accept mouse and click as much as l want thats as far as l get, please help.
    paul

7. VeryIpsum says:

Will Episode 2 come anytime soon?
    I’m really enjoying your work, your website too! It looks very modern and slick.

8. Celu68 says:

Will it comes later a version for Android, or only for Desk’s?

9. Shaboozie says:

Quick question: I haven’t found anything to help me online about it, but when I try to play E:SA, it’ll let me play for about 3-5 minutes, then it force quits! Any way of knowing what causes this?

is ep 2 around the corner?, btw loved ep 1

can’t wait for ep 2, thinking about being a patreon for this cause

12. burt gummer says:

Liked old better. They looked more feminine.

13. Derp Derpington says:

OLD MODELS WERE FINE! Only EYES were a lil bit weird.

So changing hairstyle of Emma doesnt solve anything (well, from that far away shot we cant really tell, if face changed. Only hair)

14. Just desire to say your article is as astounding.
    The clarity to your submit is just great and that i could assume you’re knowledgeable
    on this subject. Well together with your permission let
    me to seize your feed to stay up to date with imminent
    post. Thanks one million and please continue the gratifying work.

15. Tribel says:

New ones look 20 years older and actually creepy. Old ones were way better.

Something about the design in the eyes is really creeping me out… it’s almost like they are slightly colored mirrors. I think the eyes were the strangest part of the old models and they are very similar to me here – granted, I’m not sure exactly HOW to improve them.

17. vincentttt says:

can u give me a walkthrough please cuz i always end up doing the same :/ i would really like to get all scenes

thx in advance

18. Taco says:

I think that the eyes are what’s throwing most people off (myself included). To me, they just seem slightly too big. The irises take up so much of the eye, it’s just weird.

19. Gabe says:

I really liked the looks of the models. Are you going to redo the end of PWU EP1 with the animation of the guy fucking her? Is there going to be a way to link the 2 together like if you cummed inside her pussy is she going to wake up and find you in her room or is PWU EP2 going to be like a few days after you had sex with her when she was asleep?

20. Gabe says:

21. Gabe says:

It would be fun to have sex with here awake and then your sister and maybe the 2 of them together having a 3 some would be cool.

22. Noisy says:

i just wanna know if you can get away with banging emma at night???
    let me know if you can 😀

Yes you can.

• Noisy says:

please tell me how
        for the love of god please tell me 😀

Just dont wake her up ,be slow

• Noisy says:

what do you mean slow
          i cant do any but wake her up 🙁
          help me

you got to start arousing her ,slowly rub her through the panties till *you* say something ,then slowly push the panties down and start rubbing her again till you say something again then insert a finger (all moving your mouse slowly) then you can choose either blowjob or vaginal sex …again make it slow …youll see her face expression change too although that doesnt say anything about waking up just telling you shes having fun even asleep (at least with vaginal sex)

23. Noisy says:

ok awesome i got 100%
    now i need to play episode 2 😀
    i cant wait

25. umm says:

how old is emma supposed to be

26. Mark Anthony says:

Palmer i am so frustrated I have been at PWU episode1 for a week and havent been able to make it to the night sceen. I beg help me.

27. Syunro.net says:

I pay a visit everyday a few web pages and websites to read articles or reviews, however this webpage offers feature based posts.

28. When someone writes an paragraph he/she keeps the thought
    of a user in his/her mind that how a user can understand it.
    So that’s why this paragraph is great. Thanks!

29. Jacquelyn says:

Hello, i have been trying to become a premium member but have been having big problems with Payza. Is there another way to pay the $10?

30. hello!,I love your writing very a lot! percentage we kedp up a correspondence more
    approximately your artficle on AOL? I require an expertt on this space to unravl my problem.
    Maybe that is you! Looking forward to peer you.

31. iloveyourgamescuzimhorny says:

I managed to get a maid scene after editing the code! Looks good, can’t wait for the real version. 😉

32. Quini says:

The PWU 2 Demo file is corrupted, cannot open zip file, on both Windows and Mac, keeps saying the file is corrupt and have downloaded it twice

33. Noah says:

do we get to see Emmas tits or not?

34. Puma Shoes says:

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and
    sources back to your site? My blog site is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my visitors would really benefit from some of
    the information you provide here. Please let me know if this okay with you.
    Appreciate it!

35. GOOGLE says:

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide
    credit and sources back to your website? My website is in the very same niche as yours and
    my visitors would certainly benefit from a lot of the information you provide
    here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Appreciate it!

36. Asking questions arre actually pleasant thing if you are nnot understanding something totally, except this piece of writing offers nice understanding even.