Demo of Play with Us! Episode 2 released

The team behind Love-Joint.com, now consisting of three people, have worked tirelessly on the new episode of Play with Us! and I’m pleased to report that we have just released a demo of the new game to backers.

A lot of things are different this time around. First of all, we have a dedicated writer, and the script will be A LOT longer than the first game. Secondly, as you might be able to tell from the picture below, a lot have changed when it comes to the graphics. Long gone are the the days of creepy looking alien models masquerading as anime. Oh, and a new demo of Homecoming is also in the works.

As always, I feel kind of bad that I’m not able to release it right of the bat to you guys. However, I’m absolutely confident that you understand that I of course have to prioritize the people that are funding our game studio. If there’s an interest further down the road from you guys here on the site, we will look into releasing the demo for the public as well.

88 Comments on “Demo of Play with Us! Episode 2 released

1. Dav says:

Hi,
    But where is the game? There is no link in downloads

2. Der Räuber says:

Is that really the ingame-graphic you are going for? Because whowsa, this looks really impressive. Very good, very very good. I’m hyped about the upcoming stuff.
    Also glad you guys are doing fine!

Will you release the full game on newgrounds again?

4. Nameless says:

The new model looks really nice,i can’t wait to play it.But i can’t play the EP1 in newgrounds,when i click the “start”,the game doesn’t have any reaction.And wil you fix the Ep1?

5. The current state of the game looks absolutely amazing!
    I’m expecting the full release to be insanely well made, congrats! Really good job by now.
    Would be nice to see the demo up for public asap 🙂

6. AD123 says:

I would really like to get in contact with someone from your team to create some games for an adult company that I work for. This is exactly what we are needing and your controls on the sex scenes kick ass! Please contact me so we can go over the details.

Thanks

Do you have an estimate of when the second episode’s demo will be made available to the public?

The new looks to Anna is perfect and she looks more sexier to me. I hope in the up coming game there be a 3 some heehee.

I love the new look to Anna. She is perfect now and sexy. I hope down the story there be a 3some to them heehee.

10. No name says:

I love the new look to Anna she is perfect and sexier now. I can’t wait to play it when it comes out and hope down the story there be a 3 some to the game.

I can’t seem to recall correctly if this was ever established before, but is our protagonist a high school student, or a college student?

Thinking back on the dialogue of episode 1, I don’t remember too much about their age in context.

• Daedalus says:

Good question, I would like to know as well.

Also, that demo looks great. Looking forward to playing episode 2!

Based on in-game dialogue, it would seem as if the pc is in college as he’s reading and doing homework, is Anna’s older brother, and it mentions that she is still in high school but is technically adult, meaning she’s 18. That’s just what I picked up from the dialogue.

I like the improments to Anna she is perfect now and sexier, I hope there will be a 3 some in this story heehee.

13. KardMaster says:

Hi, do you know a releas date of Ep. 2?

14. Ktyo says:

I’m hoping this isn’t going too off tangent and that I’m not asking a question that I’m not entitled to get an answer for. BUT, from what I recall the new models make the characters (particularly Emma) look older, is/was that intentional?
    As per access for the public, I appreciate that the funders deserve access long before the rest of us, so I respect a no-rush approach.

• Palmer says:

Some say she looks older, some say she younger, but the consensus seem to be that she looks better, which is what I was aiming for 🙂

How can i move to night

16. GermanDolcett says:

Will there be a remake of episode 1 with the new models or are you just gonna use them for all coming episodes and leave episode 1 how it is?

17. Celu68; says:

The new mods looks great, cant wait to play Ep.2
    But what’s about Emily: Homecoming ?

• Palmer says:

EH is still very much being worked on. It’s incredibly complex and is taking longer than expected. There was a demo released in January to patrons a new demo, starring act 2 (of 3) is in the works.

18. Happey says:

that looks awesome, but i still think anna looks older that before… Like way older. I really like how she looked in the first episode. Emma looks alright like that though, I can’t wait to play it. And also will the demo be available for the public or not?
    Thanks

19. Ejam says:

im just curious if episode 2 is still being made?

• Palmer says:

What do you mean? PWU Ep 2 is the only thing Love-Joint is currently working on. I myself am working on EH in parallel however.

20. cooldude says:

cool game

21. Celu68; says:

I asking once again:
    What’s about Emily Homecoming?
    Yor still working on this Squeal, or quit it and work only on the PWU 2 ?
    I cant wait for both of them…!

• Palmer says:

EH is still very much being worked on. It’s incredibly complex and is taking longer than expected. There was a demo released in January to patrons. A new demo, starring act 2 (of 3) is in the works.

22. Snow Flake says:

the pictures look like it will be a good game how about a demo of PWU 2 for non backers. P.S how is Emily’s Homecoming come a long

23. Snow Flake says:

will non backers be able to play the new demo of homecoming. will the new demo of homecoming be the same as the first demo of homecoming or not the same as the first demo of homecoming ? P.S how long before the new demo of homecoming will be releas date.

• Palmer says:

The new demo of Homecoming will exclusively show act 2 of 3, the majority of which taking place on an airplane ride back home.

24. conan says:

great games

25. Celu68 says:

A little correction for Anna, to look a little younger:
    Make her chin a little rounder and put a small bit of babyfatt on her cheeks.
    Try it, it possibly works.

26. Three2down says:

Hi. Do you have an estimation of about when the Game will be available to the public please? I

27. Cj87 says:

When will demo be public….?

28. maikel black says:

hola fellows. o hello maeby better. great work i like the style of the demo and hope you stay of the same way of the full release. the bathroom scene was a little tricky but very animeded. thanks for the play and the smiles what i have on the play. Maikel

29. maikel black says:

30. Jack Kelly says:

Please release the demo to everyone please and thanx

31. DrZed says:

I would really like a copy of the demo. I have no money to contribute to this, but maybe if you told me what you make this in I may be able to contribute code. I can do Java and C++/C# a bit. 😛

32. Dragonsoule says:

Btw if you’d like to translate it to other languages i could help.
    I speak German fluently. Well actully I am from Germany but I speak English very well

So Palmer do you have an ETA on a possible public release of Ep. 2 yet as it has been a month since the announcement of the release? Just curious, love the work.

34. Three2down says:

Hi Palmer. Hope you doing fine. I don’t want to be rude or something, but I feel like non-backers are getting somehow punished. I know that backers must be ” privileged” which is normal and logic because they helped you a lot. However, it’s been one month that the game has been released to backers and we, non-backers, come here on this page everyday with the hope of seeing a release or at least some teasers. Well, that’s my opinion. As I said earlier, I’m not trying to be rude or disrespectful. Just sharing my feelings.

when is the official release?

36. Sam says:

When is the exact date of the full game release onto newgrounds?

37. hi.101 says:

Palmer died…

38. NoName says:

Hey, when will the public get the demo or a payable episode 2? We’ve been waiting for ages

39. Snow Flake says:

how is homecoming and the next demo of homecoming along. when can we get to play the next demo of homecoming.

40. hi.101 says:

Welp, he actually DID die.
    And this is taking a stupidly long time.

• Three2down says:

I’m giving up. Too much time and too much begging to have an answer. Guys, think about it : this page gets natural traffic and clicks everyday because of the hype of the game. I don’t wanna participate anymore on this. Fortunately, there are other several patreon’s who are very close to their public. Palmer just proved that WE ALL mean nothing and are not interesting because we don’t have money. Great message from someone I really liked.

great game

42. Capid says:

As someone who backed you in the past, and actually respected your attitude and work, this is a bit painful to do, but without negative feedback, one cannot grow and improve.

I don’t think completely ignoring those of you who won’t or can’t economically support you is the way to go, some of them maybe desire to see actual gameplay, and others simply await release versions, but leaving non-patron users in the dirt, refusing to tell them anything, to the point that in this page you have to wait for months until you see any pointers of how are things going (what usually scares non-backers from entering, since they don’t know how is the project going and now you cannot take a peak, if you become a patron you pay beforehand)

You should protect your income, of course, but what you’re doing currently is dismissing those who don’t give you anything, you should remember that some of those did support you in the past and deserve a bit better than you not even caring.

The current state of your project is a letdown, but as others say, there are a lot of projects out there, that actually try to be nice to those who aren’t backers yet, so they may be tempted to hop in.

After posting this I’ll remove the bookmark to this page and stop following your patreon, goodbye and thanks for all the fish.

43. Kallen says:

Yo Palmer,it’s been a really long time. Isn’t it time to release at least demo to public? Since you just update once in a month on your patreon,and it’s only to your patrons,i had to ask. It’s clear you don’t care about people that doesn’t pledge to you,but you got some money to go on man. Just release it to non-backers,or at least say something about how things are progressing to everyone. Not just to your patrons. I’m curious,your last 4 updates were just for patrons.

44. L2D2 says:

Nice demo, i had some problems to play it but it’s worth it. Have you considered translate the games? I speak spanish so i could help

45. Brock says:

Curious on how PWU 2 is coming along, not asking for the demo. People should support you if they want it. Any progress you can tell us?

46. Rjen says:

hey palmer, i know non patrons are at the bottom oof your priorities but i just wanted to know if you have an estimate on official release date for episode 2?,,,,,….. also how is home coming doing are you still going to use elle?

47. Masr says:

Hi!

Is there a walkthrough posted anywhere?

48. 33Maddison says:

I must say it was hard to find your site in search results.
    You write awesome content but you should rank your blog higher in search engines.
    If you don’t know how to do it search on youtube: how to rank
    a website Marcel’s way