Play with Us! Episode 2 now available for free!

This game has been extremely challenging to make, but we’re very proud of what we’ve been able to accomplish. Hope you enjoy it! And stick around for the latest game that will be available to patrons soon. It’s a story about a diner, a dad, his daughter, and her friend. It’s going to be amazing! 🙂

Play with Us! Episode 2 is a long game. Play at a relaxed pace and you’ll enjoy it more. If you’re having issues with the online version, try to download the game instead. If you are playing online, play it in Chrome. And if you’re on a slower computer, consider closing other browser tabs as this game takes up quite a lot of memory.

We’re also working on adding more content to the game (as you can see at the end of the game) so stay tuned!

Want to add this game on your website without using any bandwidth? Paste this code:
<iframe name=”PWU” src=”http://love-joint-games.com/PWU_ep2/public” scrolling=”no” frameborder=”no” height=”720″ width=”910″></iframe>

Play online here!
Download the game here! (Windows only currently)
Walkthrough (Currently for $10 patrons)

58 Comments on “Play with Us! Episode 2 now available for free!

1. Tayen says:

I cant get past the Camera part constantly says its either to blurry or she is not in the frame when she totally is. And there is no distinction on if a picture is blurry or not.

2. Philly says:

Is it even possible to penetrate Anna when she sleeps? There doesn’t seem to be any rules regarding if she is alerted. If I’m lucky enough to get inside of her, any movement gives me an immediate game over. There is no in between either, It’s either nothing, or the heart fills up instantly. I have tried all manner of speeds and patterns and they all fail

• OrangeFlame_476 says:

Philly if the hearts are filling up instantly then you left them with half the bottle of alcohol instead of all the bottle.

• Robert says:

If it asks to hide the alchol dont. Then it will happen. But the less drunk she is the.more alert she will be.

3. Dan says:

I got all the endings except for being Anna’s boss and Going steady with Alice. I wonder how I get the Anna boss ending.

• Erica says:

I can second this dilemma; I’ve played though dozens of times adjusting small choices and variables along he way and trying many different things, but nothing I’ve tried has led to either of these two. No matter my approach to Alice, I get the sexy end, and both that, and the Boss of Anna one seem like they must be maddeningly specific for their requirements, making uncovering them just not fun any more.

Game still gets full stars from me, but at 95% and left feeling very frustrated by the apparent specificity needed for these last few.

4. Mark says:

Error,can’t unpack files.Please,check your account privileges

5. Jeffrey says:

I have done 73% of the story but having trouble fining one of the sex sceens with Anna. I’m having troubles getting the one where Anna is on the bed. I see the photo on here that I can’t fine it is the third photo on here what looks like your doggy stile with her. How do you get that part. I have try everything and that is the only one that I haven’t found. Please help. P.S. Sorry about my spelling.

• Robert says:

Ive got it once, on the first time to keep her home from the softball game, then she changes into maid outfit and starts to ckean your room with you in it and go from there.

• devin says:

how do you get the sex scene with Emma on the balcony?

And how can I keep her from going for the game? Is this one of the options where you ask Anna to make breakfast/dinner?cause no matter how I choose,she will go for the game.

• Robert says:

That option comes shortly after you choose with emma to pundish her, then she reminds you that she needs to work on project at someone elses house, and she locks your phone again, you need to goto her room and look on computer. If you responded to yes you owe me. Then look at all messages, then leave. Next day keep her from game first option

6. yyy says:

has the pop-up window “error, cant unpack files please check your account privileges

7. Robert says:

having trouble getting dominate anna in and out of bed

8. OMG says:

I running the game as admin and “error, cant unpack files please check your account privileges”. I have windows 7

9. ae says:

dumb question but does selecting new game reset progress or does it remain so long as I use different save files

10. Jim says:

game does not work “error, cant unpack files please check your account privileges”. How to fix it? I have win 7 Ultimate

11. Jimmy says:

How can i unlock the normal sex scene with anna? (Picture 3 in description)

12. TomTom says:

Great game. But i cannot reach the blowjob scene on the couch. I get her horny when watching together but then she goes to bed…
    Obiously i miss one part…

13. Hammel says:

In the sex scene with Anna I can’t find the “Let Anna take care of herself” ending?
    Do I just have to do nothing but waiting?

14. Jay says:

Are there any plans for a Mac version?

15. Elias says:

Sad that Anna doesn’t have that much of “active scenes”! Great game, waited a long time for it, and it was worth it! 😀

• Elias says:

NVM! Found the blowjob scene.. 🙂 Lots of scenes! Only got flashed with the nerd type, but I’ve seen that’s been worked on for an upgrade update for her? 🙂 As well, didn’t find the sleep scene of Anna, does anyone know how to achieve it?

16. Elias says:

17. Donald Wheeler says:

Any suggestions for the ‘break her heart’ and ‘tell Anna something extremely stupid’ milestones? I thought that I had already done these but apparently not!

18. Alex2011 says:

I can’t get it to start, put it in win8 compatibility, gave it admin rights, nothing. There is no error, just silence as if I never clicked, the process does flash for a second before disappearing never to reappear unless I click again, but that is the only thing I get that tells me it at least got my input.

• Alex2011 says:

I finally got it to start on my old win7 laptop, which means it just got saved from being gotten rid of if I can’t figure out the win10 laptop’s issue. I also found an error message when you go from in mouth and using hand to licking during the bed blowjob and Anna’s hair seems to glitch if you try to pull out from doing the work yourself, the hand on her head option, and the dialogue for both in mouth and on face finishes triggers, which should definitely not be happening.

19. switters says:

This game is so good I had to take the time to leave a comment. BRAVO man, just BRAVO! I’ve played many games over the past few years, some are good, many are just meh and then there are a few rare gems. I knew when I played the first episode this was one of those gems. I loved the look of the first episode but the way you polished episode 2 up just blows ep 1 away. One of the things I love in adult games is teasing. Very few games use a lot of teasing but PWU2 does it and does it well. So Thank You for all those sexy as hell upskirt peeks. I love that you are going to continue to keep adding to PWU2. I really can’t wait to see some sexy fun with Alice. Man your female characters are all so damn hot. For me they are some of the best in the adult game genre. PWU2 ranks right up there with games from Chaotic and dsp3000, Tlaero and Mortze, and Wolfschadowe to name a few of my favorites. I really look forward to seeing what you and your crew come up with in the future now that you’re off and running. The story is great as well. Not just another meet the girl, bang the girl. Nothing wrong with those games but sometimes I like more substance which is why I like games from the artists named above. You did a great job on the sex scenes as well. Very smooth and fluid. Not jittery or jumpy. I’m not a big fan of games where the sex scenes are just pics with no motion. I like for there to be movement in those scenes and was very happy with how yours looked and played.

I want to especially say Thank You for releasing the entire game for free. I admit I’m not currently a Patreon so I really appreciate being able to play and download this beautiful game. It will definitely be a game I come back to over and over again. Once you make additions to PWU2 I’m going to have to sign up as a Patreon. Some of the addition ideas you listed sound awesome and I want to see them. From reading Chaotic’s weekly posts on his site I also understand that games like these take a huge amount of time and work so I like to be able to support the artist when I can. Your new game female character looks fantastic and I can’t wait to see more. I also can’t wait for hopefully a PWU3 because all 3 women in PWU2 are some of the best looking characters I’ve seen and I can’t get enough of them. Anyway, enough rambling from me. Just wanted to give you and your team props for a real gem of a game. Thanks again!

20. jean says:

I’ve completed all the endings exept the hidden one in “visual novel” and the “annoy Anna so much she kicks you out of her room”.
    Can someone help me please ? :'(

• Ad says:

You have to barge in (not nicely) when she looks at the TV and she will kick you out of the room. You have to be pretty annoying with her for that to happen, like ask her to make you breakfast and then choose caviar. I don’t recall all the steps though

• Ad says:

And i think the hidden one is Delete Anna photos

• jean says:

The hidden one is between “you choose to turn anna’s prank against her” and “you laughed at anna when she slipped in vomit”.
        And as for the “annoy Anna so much she kicks you out of her room” i tried your tips but it still don t work :/

• Ad says:

What i have between those too is “Anna refused to slip into maid uniform”. For Anna to kick you out of her room, all i know for sure is that you have Barge In (Not Nicely) when she’s looking at the TV

• Spunky says:

How did you get to the ending for falling in love with Anna? I have not been able to find that ending or the visual novel “annoy Anna so much she kicks you out of her room”

How do I get Anna to take her underwear off ( were she tales both the bra and panties offf) no matter what i try she storms off after saying to release the photos

• Spunky says:

I have not been able to get Anna to take off her underwear. She will take off either her bra or her panties but not both. Maybe there is a way go get her to do it but I haven’t found it yet.

** For Palmer ** Thanks for another great game Palmer. – Just an observation. It seemed a little strange that when Anna caught her brother wacking off to her pictures in the middle of the night that she would be fully dressed instead of wearing something more appropriate for sleeping.

22. austin says:

need help when i load the game black boxes are on Emma and Anna