Daughter for Dessert Ch1 released for free!

We are now releasing the very first version of DFD for free. This is the first chapter (v1.0) of Daughter for Dessert, a visual novel revolving around a father and daughter trying to run a café. However, there are plenty of things distracting our playable character…

Note this game is available in two versions: in the first link the “daughter” is an actual daughter. In the second link she’s just adopted and there is no blood relationship. All characters are above 18 of course.

Real daughter version: http://love-joint-games.com/DfD/public/ch1/_RD_/index.html
Adopted daughter version: http://love-joint-games.com/DfD/public/ch1/safe/index.html

Credits:

Production: Palmer
Writing: AW
Graphics: MuseX
Programming: Ricky

27 Comments on “Daughter for Dessert Ch1 released for free!

1. Morpheas says:

Any chance of getting an offline downloadable versions so we dont need an internet connection to play the game?

2. switters says:

I just tried this out and it looks to have real promise. I admit the father/stepfather angle isn’t really my cup of tea but different strokes for different folks as they say and I’m not here to judge. For some reason it was easier for me with PWU being a stepbrother rather than in DFD being a stepfather (or father if that’s the players choice). Other than that not a bad story so far.

Anyway the female characters look really great. I’m partial to the dark haired friend, d’oh can’t remember the name. You don’t find many adult games where the female wears glasses and it’s kind of a turn on for me. I hope you guys have some upskirt teasing in store like you did in PWU. I find that extremely hot and not many games that I’ve played have that. Keep up the great work! I really appreciate you releasing the first chapter for free. Hopefully in the next couple of months I can join the $10 Patreon and play the rest as it comes out. The voice acting sounds like a great concept since the majority of games don’t have anything like that. You and your team are putting out some really amazing content at a very fast pace and I hope you’re able to continue. I can’t wait to see the rest of this story and hopefully additions to PWU (really want to see more of Alice). Thanks again for all your hard work!

• switters says:

I meant to type adopted father not stepfather above. Speaking of that I appreciate you creating the option to choose daughter or adopted daughter. It lets those of us who find the actual blood daughter (or sister in PWU) a bit too taboo for their taste to enjoy your games but also satisfies those who are into that kink with the option of actual daughter. Kudos to you

There’s an instance in the real daughter version where MC tells Kathy Amanda’s adopted, when they’re talking out back. Also that sort of achievement screen on PWU’s main menu would go a long way here!

I just downloaded the ‘real daughter’ version and I had Kathy tell me Amanda was adopted after I told her she had a reader.

4. orgjpo says:

Game is not starting and stucks at this scene:

5. Alex2011 says:

I love it so far, especially the fact that it has voice work, you don’t see that too often. One thing is starting to get to me, though. After four playthroughs, I have found none of the content for the daughter, only the first scene for the other. I tried different approaches each time without success, I can say the same of PWU ep2 for any character.

6. orgjpo says:

Its not from a scene after i launch the game this is what i see first.The computer is old but i have empty place.Its not important if its only me i don’t want to make you guys buys with it.

7. Elias says:

Are there any nude scenes in this free version yet? Great game so far! I love it.

8. Rob E says:

I have a question on version 1.5. I can run the free version fine, however when I start up the other one it gives me the black screen sometimes after the logo video finishes playing and a few moments after I click continue to the main menu. Any idea what’s causing this? Thanks!

9. Zach Sweep says:

Hey what was the main melody from Daughter of dessert Ch1

10. Zach Sweep says:

no i was wrong

11. Zach Sweep says:

seriously want is that melody i really like it

12. Gamer says:

I have a problem with downloadable version, when I unpack it my antivirus (Comodo) alerts about infected file and deletes .exe.

13. Hoon says:

Hi I have a question can you have sex with Kathy or Amanda yet?I beat chapter 1 and 2 and the only nude scenes i got were the nude texts from Kathy/white panties text of Amanda/ Anal masturbation scene with the bartender.

14. Homi says:

Hi Ricky, hi Palmer. I’ve downloaded the executable yesterday. I’ve started it on a Win7-System and after entering a player name and clicking the “New game” button I got this:
    ___________________________________________
    ############################################################################################
    ERROR in
    action number 1
    of Other Event: User Defined 0
    for object oProcessFile:

File is not opened for reading.
    at gml_Object_oProcessFile_Other_10

The big problem then is that the program can only be killed by task manager. There is no way to close the game window otherwise.

Remark:
    I got this message from both versions (normal and RD)

Regards Homi (Ricky you know who I am since you fixed a similar bug in PWU Ep2).

Game does not work:

ERROR in
    action number 1
    of Other Event: User Defined 0
    for object oProcessFile:

File is not opened for reading.
    at gml_Object_oProcessFile_Other_10

Help

Sorry to tell you that but we have now a new problem. ^^’
    At the end of our pause after the flashback, I have a permanent black screen. The game don’t crash and I can move the mouse but that’s it.