Daughter for Dessert Ch 3 released for free!

Made for Chrome/Firefox. Note that there is a download option inside the game if you don’t want to run this online. However, you can not mix download/online versions if you want to continue on your previous path. E.g: If you played the first chapter online, you have to play the second chapter online.

This is the third chapter and sequel to the first game. It requires you to have finished the first and second chapter before running this one (because your choices have consequences and are saved.)

A man and his daughter run a small diner together. He discovers that one of his employees has been writing a popular series of taboo erotica about them, which catalyses a long journey of sexual self-discovery.​

Any bugs or issues? Please email us atΒ ricky@love-joint.com or get in touch by joining our Discord channel.

Real daughter version
Adopted daughter version

Credits:

Production: Palmer
Writing: AW
Graphics: MuseX
Programming: Ricky

12 Comments on “Daughter for Dessert Ch 3 released for free!

1. switters says:

Awesome! Thanks again for releasing each chapter of this game for free once a new chapter comes out for Patreons. It’s turning out to be a great game and is worth the wait between releases. I look forward to the day I have some extra funds to become a Patreon and can run the game with voice. That’s not something you see very often in adult games and makes DFD stand out.

You guys are killing it creating games. Just really great talent on your team both with the visuals and the story. I really look forward to your future projects after DFD is done. I hope you return to PWU at some point and add some of the scenes shown at the end of the game as I’m a huge fan of PWU.

Thanks again to you and your team, Palmer.

merci

Am I able to play this on mobile? I played the first 2 just fine in browser buy now chapter 2 and 3 are all blurry and I can’t read the words chapter one is still fine for me.

• Ricky says:

Try again by fully reloading the game’s page. However, be aware that we don’t offer official mobile support. This is a PC game.

4. xgeza66 says:

Hi,
    I’d like to ask are there any specific walkthrough for the available 3 chapters? I tied many options but couldn’t figure out the path i wanted…. (could be possible that what i wanted is not possible though^^) so the question is it possible to be with Kathy or not? Other thing i’m curious how can i get the scene with heidi behind the bar counter showing her ass (or this is just a concept for further chapters) ? thanks for the answers.

Btw, really impressive game and fantastic work with the 3d models, looking forward to experience the new chapters πŸ˜€

• Shadow says:

You can get the scene with Heidi by doing the bartending job, and winning (do a good job), as for Kathy there is a scene at the end of 3 but as for more we have to wait for next episode…

I’d like to know if there any chance on actually getting with the daughter or not πŸ˜‰

• xgeza66 says:

Thanks for the answer just found out the way with Heidi yesterday and just trying with Kathy. I downloaded the adopted daughter version and she is not my priority atm, but after Kathy i’ll try that route too πŸ™‚ Atm only have a scene i ch3 for daughter afaik.

5. Bunny says:

Wow! This game is amazing <3 I'm loving it upload more chapters plsss
    Please finish chapter 4 im waiting it
    Btw, im really impressive about the game plus fantastic work with 3d models,looking forward to experience the new chapters
    Thanks again to you and your team, Palmer.

6. fakename says:

Can someone please post a walkthrough???

Only recently found out about these games (thanks to playforceone site), I am really enjoying the story (not a huge fan of the daughter / adopted daughter romance side of things), good amounts of humour and a really nice art style.

Also major respects to you and everyone involved for bringing out new episodes on a monthly basis from what I have seen of your last posts.

Might have to bite the bullet and become a patron (a first for me)

I have completed 1 and made a backup of the game file at the end. Ch. 2 loaded fine and let me play. I also made a backup of the file at the very end of Ch. 2. Ch. 3 when it loads the backup file for Ch. 2 keeps telling me it looks like I have not completed Ch 2 and makes me play it over. I have several times and still really enjoy it! Any ideas what I’m doing wrong? This game is awesome and I’d like to play Ch. 3.

Thanks for your hard work!

• Ricky says:

You don’t need to save “at the very end” of the game. You need to properly FINISH the episode (in which you see the end screen and a button to return to the main menu). After finish a chapter, then you can create a proper backup of it.